- Daniel Moriarty
Associate Professor Chemistry
Morrell Science Center 219
Dr. John LaGraff
B.S., Chemical Engineering, 1985, Chemical Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse NY
M.S., Ceramic Science, 1988, New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred Univeristy, Alfred NY
Ph.D., Ceramic Science, 1992, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinios
- Electronic Materials
- Surface Chemistry
- "Scanning Force Microscopy and Flourescent Microscopy of Microcontact Printed Antibodies and Antibody Fragments," J.R. LaGraff, Q. Chu-Lagraff, Langmuir22, 4685 (2006)
- "Inorganic Materials Chemistry: Desk Reference, Second Edition," D. Sangeeta, J.R. LaGraff, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL (2005)
- "Fabrication and Imaging of Protein Crossover Structures," J.R. LaGraff, Y.P. Zhao, D.J. Graber, D. Rainville,* G.C. Wang, T.M. Lu, Q. Chu-LaGraff, D. Szarowski, W. Shain, J.N. Turner, in: Bio-inspired Nanoscale Hybrid Systems, Eds. G. Schmid, U. Simon, S.J. Stranick, S.M. Arrivo, S. Hong, Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc.735, 33 (2003).
- "Si ion implantation of SrTiO3passivated YBa2Cu3O6+xfilms for multilayer processing of electronic circuits," J.R. LaGraff, G.Z. Pan, K.N. Tu, PhysicaC338, 269 (2000).
- High throughput screening method, array assembly and system (US patent number 6,605,258).
- High throughput screening method, array assembly and system (US patent number 6,420,178).
Method for removing a coating from a substrate, and related compositions (US patent number 6,833,328)
Method for partially stripping a coating from the surface of a substrate, and related articles (US patent number 6,969,457).
"An Implant-Patterned Superconductive Device and a Method for Indirect Ion Implantation of Superconductive Films (US patent number 6,335,108)
"Using Ion Implantation to Create Normal Layers in Superconducting-Normal-Superconducting Josephson Junctions, (US patent number 6,188,919).
"Method for indirect Ion implantation of oxide superconductors, (US patent number 6,147,032).
"Fluorescent Labeling Method and Substrate, (US patent number 6,607,918).