To get started, at the wall touch-panel:
- If touch-panel is blank, tap the screen to wake up.
- At the Welcome screen, touch anywhere to access the menu screen.
- Click Projector On then Screen Down to display projector image.
- Select corresponding source for what you will be displaying (PC, Laptop, Bluray, or DVD/VCR).
If using your laptop:
- Attach a VGA (video) cable and audio cable (or an HDMI cable if supported by your laptop) from the wall plate to your laptop. Attach network cable to laptop to gain access to the SIENASERVICES domain.
- If the AV equipment does not automatically locate your signal, Mac users may have to click Detect Displays located in the Displays options under System Preferences. Dell users may have to hold down the blue Fn key and hit the F8 key.
- User is responsible for any cables and adapters to connect their laptop to the VGA input on the wall plate.
If using the EEC PC:
- Use the wireless keyboard and mouse to log in with your SIENASERVICES username and password. If there is no display, click the trackball on the keyboard to wake up the PC. If the keyboard is entering numbers in place of the letters you are typing, press the Num Lock key.
- The USB input on the wall plate is currently not functional. If you have a flash drive, insert it into a USB port on the front of the PC in the AV equipment cabinet.
If playing a DVD, VHS, or Bluray:
- Place your disc or tape in the correct device in the AV cabinet in the closet. On the touch panel, click the Bluray button for a bluray and the DVD/VCR button for a DVD or VHS tape.
- Navigation for the devices (play, pause, rewind, etc.) can be done with the buttons displayed on the wall touch panel.
When done, on thewall touch-panel, click Projector Off, followed by System Off. If you are the last to use the room for the day, place the keyboard and mouse in the closet and connect one or the other to the charging cable connected to the PC.