Padua 131A and 131B
To get started, at the wall touch-panel:
- If touch-panel is blank, tap the screen to wake up.
- At the Welcome screen, touch anywhereto access the menu screen.
- Click Projector On then Screen Down to display projector image.
- Select corresponding source for what you will be displaying.
If using your laptop:
- Select the Analog Laptop source on the touch-panel. Attach the VGA (video) cable and audio cable located at the front table to your laptop VGA and audio out ports. Attach network cable to laptop to gain access to the SIENASERVICES domain (if using a Siena laptop).
- If the AV equipment does not automatically locate your signal, Mac users may have to click Detect Displays located in the Displays options under System Preferences. Dell users may have to hold down the blue Fn key and hit the F8 key.
- User is responsible for any adapters to connect the VGA video cable to their laptop (i.e., MAC -mini display to VGA).
If using the EEC PC:
- Select the PC source on the touch-panel. Use the keyboard and mouse at the front table to log in with your SIENASERVICES username and password.
- A USB cable is available at the front table for inputting a flash drive.
If playing a DVD or Bluray:
- Place your disc in the Bluray player located in the back closet. On the touch-panel, select the Bluray source.
- Navigation (play, pause, rewind, etc.) can be done with the buttons displayed on the wall touch panel.
When done, on thewall touch-panel, click Projector Off, followed by System Off.