To Submit a Facilities Work Request please email:
For Emergencies only
- Maintenance and repair to all campus low voltage electrical systems: Exit/egress lights, battery banks, battery chargers, fire/smoke dampers.
- New Installations: Electrified door hardware, lighting control systems, new electrical services (120,208 and 480v systems), and panel load readings.
- Size and install conduits, conductors, switches, outlets, and junction boxes.
- Cubicle/Office installations and relocations: Power poles for cubicles, motion detectors/occupancy sensors, receptacle/light switching.
- Light fixtures: installation, ballast and bulb repair/replacement, and special case re-lamping.
- Installation and repair of exit lights.
- Intrusion alarm system installation/connecting.
- Equipment/service disconnect.
- Temporary power for special events and/or campus projects.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that the carpenter shop makes all of the Damiano crosses for our buildings.