A New Year and A New Start
Many people vow to make resolutions for the New Year and here is one YOU CAN DO. This year reconnect with Siena College and express your better self. You will not only feel a sense of accomplishment but you will be opening doors to the community. Here are 5 ways to be involved as G.O.L.D. Alumni at Siena College!
- Stay connected to the college through social media: join the Saints Online Community, LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Attend the G.O.L.D. Alumni Night at the Times Union Center on February 1st and cheer on the Men’s Basketball Team
- Volunteer with the Franciscan Center for Service and Advocacy
- Help the Career Center with mock interviews, recruiting and hosting a Lunch and Learn
- You benefitted from philanthropy as a student, pay it forward
Make 2014 a year of accomplishment and show your philanthropic support by getting involved at Siena College!