Alumni Career Assistance
Due to staffing constraints, we are unfortunately unable to see Alumni for the Spring semester. However, we are still currently counseling 2013 graduates. We will be resuming appointments June 2nd, but until then, we can share some information if you are needing immediate assistance. Please call the office at (518) 783-2339 for more details. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you are in need of career counseling, please call the Career Center at (518) 783-2339 to set up an appointment with a career counselor or schedule an appointment online. Our services are free to Siena alumni.
- If you are searching for a job, visit the CareerSaint site,visit LinkedIn's Siena College Alumni group and click on the 'jobs' tab, and/or join SaintsOnline. (Please call the Career Center at 518-783-2339 to register for CareerSaint. As the site is only available to Siena students and alumni, we will need to set up an account for you. Please note that if you graduated in 2008 or later, you already have an account. CareerSaint is primarily for postings requiring less than three years of experience.)
- Would you like to speak to Siena alumnus/a in a particular career field? Please call the Career Center at 518-783-2339 to schedule an appointment with a counselor so we can assist you with the process.
- Follow us on Facebook for career tips.
- Are you willing to share career advice with current students and alumni of Siena? Thank you!! Please e-mail your information to the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider joining the Siena College Alumni group on LinkedIn
Web Resources for Alumni
Posting Jobs to Alumni
Would you like to advertise a job opening to alumni of Siena College with more than 3 years of experience? Email us at email@example.com with the information listed below. Please indicate 'For Alumni' in the subject line of the e-mail.
Necessary information to include in your job posting:
- Position title
- Short phrase or description of your company
- Short job description
- Name & email address for interested applicants to contact/ information on how to apply
Your posting will be added to the “job discussions" section of LinkedIn's Siena College Alumni group and will remain live for 14 days. Please allow up to 72 hours for the position to be posted.
If you would like to target current students at Siena or alumni with 3 years of experience or less, please refer to the Employer Services Page and follow the instructions for posting jobs to students/ recent alumni.