Army ROTC scholarships help students pay their tuition and other expenses while training to become an Officer. Army ROTC scholarships are valuable in many ways:
- Two, three, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree.
- Scholarship amounts will vary depending on the school and range anywhere from $10,000 to $54,273.00 dollars.
- UALBANY:~$3035.00 per semester Siena:~$15,809.00 per semester RPI:~$23,1125.00 per semester
UNION:~ $15,595.00 per semester (3 semesters)
- Additional allowances pay for books and fees.
- In addition to the awarded scholarship, each recipient receives a flat rate of $1200 annually for books, supplies, and equipment.
ROTC scholarships are very competitive. To be competitive, one must:
- Score well on the SAT.
- Be physically fit; played sports in high school or college, etc. and be able to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test.
- Been a leader of a club, sports team, extra-curricular activity, etc., or showed leadership ability.
- Able to meet the Army’s body-fat screening test.
- Be of good moral character.
In addition to the awarded scholarship, each recipient receives a flat rate of $1200 annually for books, supplies, and equipment, as well as up to $1,500 in spending money, tax free. Recipients may use their scholarships at any college that offers Army ROTC on their campus.
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- 1st year $300 per month
- 2nd year $350 per month
- 3rd year $450 per month
- 4th year $500 per month
This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (3rd and 4th year).
High School Students
If you are planning on attending a four-year college and are interested in receiving a tuition scholarship along with some of the best leadership training available, Army ROTC may be right for you.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 518-783-2477.
Below are forms that will be required of you that firstname.lastname@example.org can help you fill in.
CC Form 104R Planned Academic Worksheet
Basic Course Enrollment Checklist
Medical Fitness Statement